LoveOly WinterFest Set for Sunday After Thanksgiving Downtown Olympia Horse-drawn carriage rides, Snow, Entertainment, Fun for Kids, Nutcracker Photo Sets and MORE!
The Olympia Downtown Alliance is powering a street festival downtown this holiday season. LoveOly WinterFest is set for the Sunday after Thanksgiving, November 27, from noon to 6 pm.
Join us in Downtown Olympia at 5th and Washington to enjoy holiday cheer! Enjoy live music from local high schools and the Olympia Symphony! Activities for kids and families! A "tree" lighting and other fun, family-friendly fun, all free, thanks to our generous sponsors.
LoveOly WinterFest includes
- Santa at 222 Market, located at 222 Capitol Way South
- Entertainment at 5th & Washington, including
- 12:00 pm—Black Hills High School Spirit Squad (Marching Band, Cheer Squad, Pom Pack Dance Team and Rufio, the school mascot!)
- 12:35 pm—Apple Tree Productions
- 1:05 pm—River Ridge High School Orchestra
- 2:00 pm—Timberline High School Choir
- 3:00 pm—Tumwater High School Choir
- 4:00 pm—Danni Johnson (singer/songwriter)
- 4:20 pm—Edge Dance
- 4:25 pm—Bleu. (singer, acoustic guitar)
- Twilight—Tree Lighting
- 5:15 pm—Olympia Symphony Brass Quartet
- Holiday Crafts for Kids Powered by Hands on Children's Museum (In front of Timberland Bank)
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides (State Avenue & Columbia Street)
- Storytelling in the Olympia Ballroom Lobby
- Hot Chocolate Station Powered by Sofie's Scoops and Dancing Goats (in front of Captain Little)
- Season "Tree" Lighting at Twilight Powered by Dave Sederberg
- Local Makers Selling Handcrafted Holiday Gifts (on Washington) Powered by Olympia Lamplighters with support from PBIA.
LoveOly WinterFest kicks off a month of fun, Downtown for the Holidays! Click here for more information!