Downtown Alliance Membership
- Your business listing on DowntownOlympia.org.
- Your membership supports the implementation of the Downtown Alliance’s strategic plan, which aims to create a platform for downtown revitalization and small business prosperity
- It directly supports programs and projects aimed at achieving the strategic plan
- Your membership allows for access to staff resources and information
- Members receive email alerts regarding issues impacting Downtown and calls to action
- Discounts to entry fees for Downtown Alliance meetings (where applicable)
- Discounts to participant fees for Downtown Alliance special events (where applicable)
- Representation before the City Council and city staff on issues pertaining to the well being of down-town – such as parking, zoning, land use and building codes
Click here to join us!
Membership Fee Structure
Friend of Downtown
- Individual $25
- Family $35
- Senior (62+) $20
- Non-Profit $125
- Land Owner $125
- Small Business (0-2 FTE) $125
- Mid-sized Business (3-10 FTE) $200
- Large Business or Government Organization (11+ FTE) $300
Owners of Multiple Businesses receive a 50% discount on subsequent businesses at rate
Click here to join us.